Where: Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Manage customer orders at Iberia level to be processed in our ERP, according to Ferring supply policy, and credit limits assigned to customers.
- Customer billing.
- Customer incident management, including sending documentation in physical or electronic format.
- Archiving of physical documents received or sent to customers (orders, customer documentation, data updating, …)
- Direct contacts with customers and logistic operator on a daily basis.
What are the requirements for this position?
- At least 2 year experience in a similar position in pharmaceutical sector.
- Minimum high school / professional education level.
- English language advanced level is a must.
- Knowledge of import/ export, distribution and customer service common practices.
- Microsoft Office and ERP user (Navision as a plus).
- Experience in Portuguese pharma market as well as Portuguese language as a plus.
- Customer focus, problem solving, ability to work under pressure with stretch deadlines, planning and process management.
- Place of residence: Madrid.
What do we offer
- Joining a biopharmaceutical group with high expertise in the therapeutic areas under its scope.
- All the support of a multinational company enabling your professional development and growth.
- Permanent contract and interesting compensation and benefits package.