Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Commercial Territory Manager, Norwegian
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Represent Tableau and its product suite in new & existing customer accounts of all sizes and industries
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned geographic territory
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account management
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to move a large number of transaction or strategic business simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information into web-based system; logging all sales activity within the established processes; keeping customer account current and accurate
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide product demonstration to prospects
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
- Other related duties as assigned.
Who you are …
- Experienced . You have at least two years of direct sales experience, preferably in a high volume, transactional sales experience.
- Great Communicator : You are an excellent communicator in English and Norwegian preferred, both verbally and written
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring / expand customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue. You have the ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing a large number of transactions simultaneously
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Domain . Experience in a technical role (product support or training) a plus. Bachelor’s Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Missionary. You “get it” and understand Tableau’s mission deeply in some way. You believe Tableau will become one of the most important technology companies in the world, you want to be a contributing member of a winning sales team, and you want to have fun all the way.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!