Where: Rabat (Morocco)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Data Management: You design the processes and manage / evaluate data to reach all types of sales objectives such as
- identify/manage new leads
- manage sales opportunities determine the health of an account
- identify growth opportunities
- evaluate the effectiveness of a product or campaign.
- Application Management: You design and specify the tools that will produce data for the sales team, as a consequence you must oversee and master the use of various applications and platforms.
- Training and documentation: You have the responsibility of training and ensure change management with new and current employees on Sales processes, as well as creating / maintaining associated relevant process documentation.
- Evaluation and Implementation: You evaluate processes and data, you ensure the success of a product/process implementation with adapted change management measures.
- Performance Management: You build and maintain dashboards for sales activity reporting, metrics and performance indicators.
- Sales Team Organisation: You participate to a global efficient sales team organisation.
Skills and experience we are looking for
- Good communication skills
- Analytical analysis skills such as design dashboards, tracking and analysing large sets of data, recognising trends
- Change management capacities associated with strong leadership skills to take care of training and implement processes
- Native English speakers prefered, bilingual is accepted since you’ll be communicating with collaborators worldwide
- An experience in sales will be highly valued
- A broad experience of various sales platforms (Salesforce) and data applications is expected