Where: Lima (Peru)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
1. Dispatch raw materials, sub-assemblies and finished goods per picking instructions, to manufacturing and/or distribution areas and/or external customers per established schedules, procedures and/or customer orders. Store raw materials, sub-assemblies, and finished goods at designated warehouse areas, and deliver MRO components. Receive and delivers MRO (maintenance repair and operating) components to internal customers
2. Ensure good housekeeping practices to meet 6S and safety requirements, including coordinating area temperature monitoring activities in keeping regulatory guidelines
3. Receive, count, and verify part numbers, quantities, lot numbers, and other specified label information on raw materials, sub-assemblies and finished goods. Also, draw and return samples from received materials, in keeping with established applicable procedures
4. Monitor reorder points and initiate action to replenish stock across warehouses, and perform inventory cycle counts
5. Document and record material movements at warehouse, between internal and/or external parties, including performing inventory transactions on computer terminals, maintaining computerized records of material transactions in accordance with procedures, and documenting and maintaining records in accordance with Good Documentation Practice and Record Retention Policies
6. May contact suppliers to schedule materials coordination and deliveries. Handle incoming calls from internal and external customers and suppliers.
7. Load and/or unload trailers following safety procedure, using warehouse equipment to perform material movements, e.g., forklift, pallet trucks, hand truck etc.
8. Identify merchandise (i.e. RM) with the corresponding information: P/N, lot number/receiving router/quantity, and other information as required (i.e. labels).
9. On time arrival to work, regular attendance without excessive absenteeism, and working a full 8 hour or longer work period
Marginal Job Functions
10. Other incidental duties: Tasks related to the warehouse operations as assigned by the area coordinator; attendance at meetings/trainings and other tasks as assigned by Supervisor; notification of Supervisor of incidents occurring at the warehouse.
• High school diploma, required; Associates or technical degree or University Student is preferred
• 2 years experience in material handling work in a warehouse area preferred, including:
o Inventory management practices
o Cycle counts
o Warehouse equipment operation or University projects handling.
• Basic computer knowledge, required
o Knowledge of JDE, preferred
• Able to work with minimum supervision following established work instructions for routine tasks and detailed instructions for semi-routine tasks
• Good interpersonal skills
• Able to read and comprehend English; good mathematical skills
• Adhere to Edwards Environmental Health and Safety and Quality guidelines as they relate to medical device manufacturing.
• Accountable to adhere to applicable Edwards Environmental, Health and Safety and Quality System requirements to ensure our products and services consistently meet customer and regulatory requirements.