Where: Manila (Philippines)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with company systems, processes and procedures.
- Encompass the EMEA-APAC region and will require calibration sessions with other Call Center Quality teams to ensure integrity and commonality of quality monitoring.
- Provide professional customer complaint handling and first contact resolution of requests.
- Make decisions on Compliance and Security issues, however those decisions that pose a higher risk are referred to the respective department
- Achieve individual and team targeted KPIs for Average Speed of Answer and Average Handling Time.
- Resolve customer enquiries and promote Western Union services
What you will need to succeed:
- You have a Bachelors’ or University degree
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English
- Proficient in working with MS Office applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity on working with technologies including audio and video conferencing
- Ability to multitask, and provide quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Willingness to work on shift in relation to business needs
What will make you stand out:
- At least a year for work experience in a call center or BPO environment