Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time, Fixed Term
Click here to apply in English
• Take incoming issues from employees having difficulties at work;
• Log calls details onto case management systems;
• Report all the cases in English to the department concerned;
• Keep supervisor and team members informed of problems and progress;
• Participate in team projects that enhance the efficiency of Employee support agent services.
• Native level of Italian;
• Excellent English level, both written and spoken (C1 level);
• Excellent communication skills;
• Experience in call center environment;
• Ability to listen to others issues, analyzing the best solution;
• Problem-solving skills;
• Ability to portray professionalism and works well in a team environment;
• Good multi-tasking and typing skills.