Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience or internship experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Hungarian fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with leading and motivating. Ability to work well with your team and with others.
- Demonstrated record in managing and customizing experience for a customer base.
- Ability to multi-task and to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to work toward strategic targets.
- Ability to work independently whilst being highly organized and committed to making a difference through individual contribution.