Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Overall Purpose of Job
The responsibility of the team lead is to assist the manager in meeting the site metrics and goals by supervising a team of around 20 team members performing content moderation. The team leads will also conduct periodic coaching sessions, performance evaluations of his/her team members. He/She is also responsible for distributing the workload among his/her team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage a team within Community Operations for a prestigious international company within the social media industry.
- Identify improvement opportunities in work-flow, and/or team structure and suggest solutions.
- Manage ad-hoc operational projects and process improvement initiatives as per client requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve user experience and communicate to delivery lead and client teams.
- Interface effectively with other teams, delivery lead and client teams.
- Manage the performance of the team and act as the team’s career counselor.
- Develop and administer team schedules and performance requirements.
– Basic qualifications
What we expect from you:
- Graduate with 3-6 years of working experience, preferably with 2 years of domain knowledge.
- Social media user and knowledge about the filed would be an advantage.
- Team leadership experience.
- Experience with working in project teams.
- Quick learner with proven ability to grow and lead a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for learning and creative problem-solving.
- Proven track record of success in previous work experiences.
- Strong computer applications skills
- Strong knowledge of cultural context in the user countries supported
- Good knowledge of language of the countries supported is an advantage
- Analytical mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast pacing environment.
- Open for shift working system – morning, evening and night shifts
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of Turkish, Arabic, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian will be an asset.