Where: Göteborg (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The S2C (speed to consumer) quality manager in NA-KD is responsible for the day to day operations including examining and measuring proto, fit and production samples to ensure accurate execution of requested measurements, quality, construction and overall fit of garments.
This candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience in Women’s Apparel covering denim, knitwear, woven, outerwear and cut & sew jersey. The S2C quality manager will aid designers in achieving desired point of view of garments when creating technical packages and evaluating overall fit and construction.
We are looking for a professional technician who understands what the consumer needs in terms of commercially successful product. The S2C quality manager will report directly to the S2C manager.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Expert knowledge of fit, patternmaking, fabrics, grading, and construction standards
- Troubleshoot potential production issues for aesthetic, quality and cost purposes
- Translate field input on customer fit and quality experience to strategically improve the consumers’ future experience with product and service to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conducts and manages fit sessions to determine and execute proper fit: including measuring and prepping samples for fitting, taking notes and digitals during fit sessions
- Support & assist Design in establishing all product specifications required in the Tech Pack
- Generating technical packages for factory including: clear and organized fit comments, sketches/digitals, specifications and construction details.
- Communication to the factory regarding fit, specification, construction and production questions
- Travel to factories to work with technical teams to advance production approval timelines (including bulk fabric, colour lab dips, print strike of, trims approvals)
- A trained eye for proportion and balance as well as aesthetic detail
- Knowledge of how product is sourced, developed and marketed
- High level of computer proficiency. PLM, MS Office essential. Illustrator /Photoshop required
- Technical knowledge of garment construction including knowledge of sewing, pattern making and an ability to do technical flat sketches.
- Ability to influence and navigate thru difficult situations with little or no supervision. Highly solution oriented
- Need to be eager to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment