Where: Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We continue to build a culture of extraordinary customer service working directly with property owners who list their properties and travellers, who are looking to book a great vacation rental. We are the voice of HomeAway, bridging the gap between our sites and our customers. Consider us global detectives who dive headfirst into issues and questions and emerge with solutions.
Our People Have What it Takes to Succeed:
We move quickly and deliberately using data to guide our decisions and testing to achieve breakthroughs. We welcome new ideas, opinions and pitches which we can Test & Learn in a trusted working environment. We communicate directly, share feedback at all levels, and engage in.
What You´ll Do:
- Supporting our Customers: Inbound/Outbound Phone, Chat, Email and Social media, understand our customers to provide workable solutions
- Ownership: You will aim to understand customer needs delivering the right solution first time, every time
- Partner education: You will enable our Partners to optimise their property listing(s) potential through education, position relevant products, tools or services
- Traveller education: Inform our Travellers how to search, enquire, book and stay at one of our 2 million unique places to stay
- Openness: Advocate for customer needs by developing & pitching new ideas – playing your role in revolutionising the travel industry!
- Markets: Supporting our English and Nordic speaking customers, partners or travellers.
- Participation: Share feedback with Management on issues related to performance, team morale and customer insights
Who You Are?
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Finnish/Swedish/Danish/Norwegian (Note: fluency in at least one Nordic language is essential in order to be considered for this role. knowledge of more than one Nordic language is a plus)
- Experience: Background in Customer Support in either retail or contact centres
- Focus on Customer Loyalty: We are looking for people who are able to understand our customer needs and deliver a world-class customer support
- Motivation: Highly motivated and passionate about connecting to the customer
- Openness: Growth mindset, open to new ideas, embrace feedback & coaching and challenge our beliefs to deliver exceptional customer experience
- Professionalism and team work: good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintain calmness under pressure
- Analytical: Attention to detail and ability to interpret information making sound recommendations
- Knowledge retention: ability to learn and retain knowledge of our products or services
- Industry advantages: travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential