Where: Krakow (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Responsible for providing administrative support to defined stakeholders in the most effective, efficient way including diary, travel & meeting management (booking, meeting minutes, documents preparation)
- Handles admin projects, takes over business related tasks if necessary
- Liaise with external vendors to execute site related events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Excellent analytical, communication, writing and presentation skills
- Solid computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Plan, design, and develop effective presentations for internal and external use
- Seek out collaboration and buy-in from stakeholders to develop the most effective communication assets
- Compilation of center newsletter
- Manage processes of granting, adding/editing and removing the accesses to various applications and systems used by the team e.g. distribution lists, SharePoint, etc.
- Serve as liaison between the users and different Support teams
- Researching the organization’s expectations through surveys
- This role requires proven experience as Office Admin Specialist and preferably experience working in a global organization. It requires discretion and confidentiality.
- Well organized, able to prioritize tasks of high complexity and have the ability to build relationships with an international network and key stakeholders across different levels in and out of the organization.
- With exceptional attention to detail, working to consistently high standards.
- Proficient English language speaker is a must
- Ability to independently perform assignments in a standalone manner
- Ability to interpret, coordinate and execute complex assignments
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent in Microsoft applications including; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- He/she must be flexible, have a high degree of maturity, self-confidence and strong interpersonal skills.
What we offer