Where: Munich (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As Customer Service Representative (CSR) Export, you will be responsible for providing excellent service to customers/distributors from order entry to delivery, increasing customer satisfaction. You will ensure that customers’ requirements in terms of shipping and export documentation are taken care of and fulfilled. You will be partnering with Export Sales team and supporting the overall business objectives.
- Providing the best service to the assigned group of customers/distributors by managing all customer service tasks promptly, accurately and in a professional way.
- Building strong relationships with customers/distributors to support service and growth.
- Granting that orders are processed promptly and accurately from the moment of receipt to that of shipment. Checking that the sales conditions are applied correctly.
- Regularly reviewing and updating order-book (e.g. delivery blocks, change of dates, cancellations) and ensuring customers/distributors are informed of changes and delays.
- Optimizing orders by suggesting alternative products to customers/distributors in cases of shortages or delays.
- Processing shipments in co-ordination with Logistics & Shipping Department ensuring that all relevant export shipping documents are available and correct.
- Processing invoices (including pro-forma invoices) and checking correctness and compliance with customers/distributors’ needs and country regulations.
- Granting that telephone calls and emails are answered professionally, ensuring customers/distributors receive a prompt response to all enquiries and claims.
- Creating and maintaining the customer master file.
- Processing returns and credit notes following the company’s guidelines and rules.
- Liaising closely with other departments (Credit department, Supply, Warehouse, Logistics) to ensure full conformity to customer/distributor requirements and efficient handling of account.
- Providing cover as necessary for other staff members (i.e. holidays, sickness, etc…).
- Supporting and assisting any colleague in case of need or if required.
- Attending, on needed basis, customer meetings and Sales Meetings.
- Supporting and working as a team with Export Sales Team, to ensure and contribute to reach the common goals of the Export Business.
- 2-3 years as CSR or similar role; experience in Export Business mandatory
- High school or university degree
- Good knowledge of IT systems (Microsoft office, SAP).
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus (e.g. French)
- Wintersports/Outdoor knowledge/passion is a plus.
- Customer Focus
- Relationship building
- Problem solving
- Adapting to change, flexibility
- Accountability and reliability