Where: Bengaluru (India)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What will you do
Manages medium and large complex customer facing projects or multiple projects in an account or group of accounts.
• Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
• Develops and presents proposals and final agreements.
• Provides leadership to project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners or subcontractors.
Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of escalated project issues.
• Accountable for the Project Budget, Margins and completion within given timelines.
• Presents service business value to customers for new or existing business.
• Influences the customer in the assessment, planning and management of related network projects.
• May manage internal projects/programs within Cisco. May Program Manage ongoing optimization service to deployed customer networks.
• Acts as a mentor to Junior Project managers.
• Works with the Program Management Community to further develop the PM/PGM role, processes and operations.
• Project Manager will also be expected to contribute to the development of a project management methodology and assist in the construction of a formalized program office.
• Project Manager will lead Project teams to deliver multiple, simultaneous projects that span across several business or technology areas.
Who will you work With
Cisco Advanced Services is part of the Cisco Services organization. We are the advocates for Cisco customers. It is our mission to accelerate customer success by helping customers optimize their network investment and speed adoption and migration of advanced technologies
The Project Delivery Team in Krakow Global Delivery Center encompass professionals in Project Management discipline to successfully deliver tangible results for our external Customers in EMEAR region and beyond. Highly skilled and experienced practitioners deal with various scale of projects for all vertical markets with emphasis to Service Providers, Public Sector, Commercials, Government. The values, strengths, satisfaction come from the diversity of this highly international Team you could be part of, finding synergy in delivering the business outcomes our Customers demand.
Who you are:
• Typically requires BS/BA degree or equivalent
• At least 4-5 years in a clearly defined Project Management role.
• Professional PM certification plausible: PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile, SCRUM or equivalent.
• Basic technical knowledge (CCNA or equivalent) a plus
• Language English and Spanish fluent
• Project Management experience in the deployment of leading edge technologies in a highly complex commercial environment within functional or matrix organizations
• Basic knowledge of network environments (routing, switching, routing protocols, internet) and general network architecture.
• Has demonstrated clear leadership skills and experience working with large project teams and strategic account teams.
• Work experience with European customers being onsite in Europe a definite plus.
• Knowledge of 2nd language (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian).