Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Employee Data Management (EDM) job role covers a series of complex and diverse processes, which involves validation of requests, processing of transactions in the HR systems and producing documentation when appropriate. Some of the data have a direct impact on payroll administration, therefore timeliness and accuracy have a pivotal role in IBM meeting contractual requirements towards its customers.
EDM consist of different cross-process transactions including: Personal data change, Organization Data Management, Generic Life Event Management, Absence, Newhire and Exit Administration. It can also include standard and ad hoc bulk reporting. For some accounts Global Mobility and Mass Loads are also part of the EDM scope.
The CC/EDM blended practitioner performs the above activities for a designated country / countries as per management requirements.
CC Representative responsibilities:
- Handle telephone calls, e-mail and chat queries,
- Communicate effectively to our customers on HR policy, processes and tools providing education where necessary;
- Take ownership of the resolution of callers’ issues, giving guidance and solving problems at the first point of contact whenever possible and within the target response time. Escalate issues to Tier 2 when unable to resolve at first point of contact;
- Log and track enquiries to resolution following workplace processes and guidelines;
- Work as a member of a team to minimize customer wait times, maximize customer satisfaction and response accuracy;
- Process EDM transactions / reports independently in the HR system as per documented procedure (DTP) in timely and accurate manner ensuring SLA attainment;
- End-to-end ownership and resolution on EDM cases (incl. research, regular follow ups and proper communication of current status and final outcome to the requestor);
- Analysis and resolution of escalations and special requests;
- Cooperate cross-country / center if needed to ensure resolution of designated transactions / cases;
- For some accounts cooperate with other process areas (eg .Payroll in case of any escalation, last minute data entry and any needed review of transactions / cases.)
- Comply with tracking / administration requirements in relevant systems and repositories;
- Proactively identify trends and areas for improvement (including DTP gaps or obsolete information) and suggest resolution to management / EDM SME if appropriate.
- Contribute to DTP updates
- Perform and document quality checks as documented and required by management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English: Fluent
- German: Fluent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- Extreme attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Quickly learn new systems, procedures and tools in response to changes in work environment;
- Recommend solutions that meet the client’s needs and objectives;
- Ensure teamwork and knowledge management by sharing information with colleagues and country process teams;
- Ensure productivity and high level occupancy;
- Inform your management about any relevant increase/decrease of workload;
- Proactively participate in cross departmental teaming and projects;
- Follow business controls guidelines, corporate instructions and internal processes during work.