Where: Helsinki (Finland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers – a digital service built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Holvi combines everything a modern business owner needs in one easy-to-use platform. By combining banking and business tools, our goal is to significantly reduce the amount of overhead and manual processes of traditional business administration. Our vision is to create a new banking model: “Entrepreneurship-as-a-service”.
We are looking for a Python Developer with an interest in financial and payment systems. Your role would be to work as part of a team building our core payment system. We’re currently connected to the core European payment schemes (SEPA), Mastercard, Visa, and other international card schemes.
- Experience in web development and API integrations
- Solid understanding of relational databases and data modelling
- Understand patterns and know when to use one
- Knowledge of financial systems is a strong plus
- Love building software and are always looking for ways to improve your work
- Interested in constantly learning new things but have the stamina to do some repetitive tasks now and then also
- Get things done in a well structured manner