Where: Bucharest (Romania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The CSE works at strategic level across all product pillars in the cloud. Teamwork and regular
communication between you both is fundamental to delivering the overall objective to the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and educate customers on the resources and wider customer communities available to the customer. These are the forums which will encourage engagement, drive future projects forward and optimal utilization.
- Act as a ‘coach’ in working effectively with the customers support service to ensure it is being effective for enhancement requests and escalations.
- Develop and maintain a continuous close relationship with the relevant Application Sales Representative(s) throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Where applicable partner with the account team and CSE to develop successful account strategies and plans that direct company resources to encourage renewal and return of investment cross pillar.
- Diligently and consistently update the internal Customer Relationship Management system (this is currently called Customer Lifecycle Management) with the customer’s business objectives and any metrics that define success to the customer eg. return on investment.
- Understand the value of the internal Oracle processes and tools available to assist your search for answers and for pro-active planning.
- Use customer surveys for product and service feedback to help product management define the product roadmap and create continuous performance improvements across all teams.
- Collaborate with Oracle’s Reference team to ensure ‘reference fatigue’ is avoided and customers can take advantage of our reference program.
- Engage and understand the customers cloud strategy and the guide them by providing resources that can assist their strategic business direction.
- Deliver regular business reviews and success plans to senior executives and key business stakeholders.
- Guide your customer through significant service milestones such as upgrades, new releases and new features.
- Experience in a customer facing role involving cloud based/SaaS technology with collaboration of senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relationships with limited resources.
- Degree in related field, Computing or Business & Information Technology preferred.
- Experience or 2 years + knowledge of the industry type this CSM position is for.
Essential Skills & Abilities
- Written and verbally communicate a complex message in a simplistic way.
- Team working and collaboration.
- Confident and engaging presentation skills, personable, positive, approachable & tenacious.
- Commercial acumen.
- Extremely diligent & succinct organisation & communication skills.
- Resilient, managing pressured situations effectively.
- Strong desire to learn and develop personally.
- Strong time management work ethic and focus on delivery.
- Able to travel at short notice 50% of the time.
- Mirroring & ability to engage and be engaging at all levels.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required