Where: Bratislava (Slovakia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Do you speak excellent English and German language and would you like to have a chance to practice your language skills daily?
Would you like to get a meaningful job at a company whose name matters in the world of IT?
Is solving problems and being a saver of the day one of your strengths?
Then keep on reading as you have just found a job ad for which you are the perfect fit.
We are looking for Customer Service Representative to join our diverse international team and whose primary responsibility will be to resolve your European colleagues’ queries.
If you can imagine yourself performing the following activities, do not hesitate and apply immediately:
- Handle internet and telephone based customer queries from IBM employees in Central & Eastern Europe
- Provide excellent customer service in IT support
- Ensure timely resolution of critical customer requests
- Work as part of a team and escalate issues where necessary to the Team Subject Matter Expert or Team Leader
- Developing knowledge on IBM applications such as Lotus Notes, Windows Operating Systems, Linux, LAN/WAN networks and TCP/IP connectivity, Printing solutions, Main frame applications, Global Web architecture.