Where: Copenhagen (Denmark)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
ABOUT THE JOB
You will become part of a result-oriented sales team with reference to the director, where we sell software to the shipping industry worldwide. In the job, you will be awarded responsibility of your own market. It is a very versatile job, where you work as an Account Manager for a portion of our existing customers while seeking new candidates for sales of our e-mail solution. This means that you research and identify potential companies, then establish first-time contacts and present the product. Eventually you work to close the deal on your own.
It’s crucial that you manage to communicate a message in a credible way, while explaining our product so customers can understand it’s advantages. Some travel activity in the job must be expected.
As a person, you are independent in your approach to sales. The job requires high self-discipline, empathy and drive. You take initiative and responsibility for your duties and have the ability to express yourself clearly. You are able to conduct thorough research, call up, present the product, keep an overview of your contacts and coordinate follow-up on your conversations and appointments. It is an advantage that you have a strategic approach to sales and that you are able to pitch in with initiatives for improvements in the sales department.
- You are understanding, patient, well-argumentative and rhetorically sharp
- Experience from a similar position within sales – optimally from software sales is an advantage
- Well-formulated and mastering English at a high level. Danish, German or Spanish is also an advantage
- Ability to grab the phone and call new companies without hesitation
- Able to research and get acquainted with our customers’ world
- Technically gifted with the ability and the desire to sell complex software
- Relevant bachelor or master is a plus
- Insight into the shipping industry is an advantage but not a requirement.