Where: Strasbourg (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
More than ever, Technical support represents an increasing part of the offer made to the customer. Our European Support Center based in Strasbourg – France is providing technical and scientific support, professional training and logistics to our customers in Europe, USA, Africa and the Middle-East.
As a member of the Technical Support Team you will have an impact on our customers providing remote support in the technical & diagnostic area, for our full range of medical laboratory products. You will provide assistance and communicate with our customers via email and telephone.
What will you gain:
- Deep technical training on the job and continuous education throughout your entire carrier
- An experience working in a multicultural & stimulating environment
- Chance to build your career with one of worldwide leaders of the Diagnostics in Vitro
- As a Technical Support Specialist you’ll change people life, you’ll work with doctors and laboratory technician and will have an impact on people/patient health
- Collaborating with our affiliates and teams in, Europe, ASIA and USA on daily basis#LI-SC1
- Educated as medical laboratory technologist or biomedical background or in life sciences, possibly with some experience in customer relationship management or in a medical laboratory.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of medical laboratory would be a plus.
- Willing to become an expert in new technologies.
- Passionate about communication with people and customer focus
- Italian (mother tongue or fluent) and English (proficiency). German would be a plus.
Preferred certification in English language.