Where: Athens (Greece)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
At TailWind, we work with marketers, agencies and publishers to help them cut through the complexity of digital transformation and accelerate their business fast forward through automated, data-driven marketing solutions.
TailWind is the exclusive partner of Sizmek & Appnexus in CE / SE Europe and MENA.
Wanna join our noble mission?
TailWind, is a TDG company.
TailWind, is seeking to hire an Account Manager. The successful candidate will be based in Athens and report to TailWind’s Sales Director.
- Be a subject matter expert on TailWind’s Programmatic Media and Advertising Technology offering
- Maintain and grow relationships with agencies, publishers, trading desks, in order to respond to RFPs, build campaign plans, communicate service offerings
- Assume accountability and ownership of campaign execution for assigned client accounts and facilitate seamless deal executions
- Monitor, optimize and report, in coordination with TailWind Sales Engineering team, on campaign performance of the publishers, ad networks, agencies and clients.
- Provide clients with key insights to improve their media spend ROI utilizing Excellent Account Management skills
- Assist in training, mentoring, and developing team members
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Engineering, or relevant field
- 3+ years of solid sales/account management experience within the Digital Advertising ecosystem
- A keen & curious eye for data analysis and optimization
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, can work independently
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, with strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to identify opportunities presented from customers and turn them into projects
- Excellent listening, negotiation presentation and communication skills
- Team player, motivated and self-driven
- Excellent command of the English Language