Where: Athens (Greece)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Support Agent for world’s leading companies
All we require is positive attitude, knowledge of English (B2 or more) and one additional language on at least C1 level (optional: German, Italian, French, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Hebrew).
• Great atmosphere and possibility to work with world”s leaders (it looks great on CV!),
• Relocation package,
• Private healthcare package,
• Christmas Benefit, Easter Benefit, Leave Allowance
• Sport Club, events and HR initiatives.
• Knowledge of English (B2 or more)
• Additional language (German, Italian, French, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Hebrew on C1 level)
• High School diploma or student graduated or equivalent
• Respond to and record consumer enquiries/questions raised through free phone lines for customers.
• Maintain accurate data input of consumer enquiries, questions & feedback on the customer services database.
• To ensure client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company”s complaints escalation policy.
• To provide a high level of customer service to clients at all times.
• To ensure all support calls and (when applicable) emails are answered and resolved within the agreed SLAs and logged appropriately.
• To work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues.
• To troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents and system training.
• To be able to offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions.
• To interact with other departments in order to resolve issues.
• To provide customers the highest quality level 1 technical support.
• To execute technical related call backs on time, according to the current standards of quality, and great attention to detail when requested by the direct team leader or the shift supervisor.
• To attend the weekly team meetings in a timely manner as requested by the team leader or supervisor.
• To attend all training sessions scheduled individually or for the whole department.