Where: Bengaluru (India)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensure the given SLAs are met per quality standards.
· Understand and correctly use Amazons Retail Systems Platform (RSP) to support vendors and buyers in enhancing the retail selection on Amazons online catalog.
· Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect work done.
· If there is a possible default on SLAs or quality, flag the escalation in time to the manager or lead
· Interacting and coordinating with vendors/buyers to accurately reflect the Amazon catalog for price, product details and other product-related information.
Skills and Competencies Required:
· Proficiency in French/German: B1 and above or BA/MA in French/German.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
· Strong business communication skills ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely.
· Basics in MS Excel
· Strong analytical skills Ability to do high school level arithmetic.
· Familiarity with navigating the internet research techniques on the internet and finding required information quickly.
· Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform Root Cause Analysis and identify constraints to recommend a solution on this, we will test the candidates ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly and then recommend appropriate solutions.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity use discretion and judgment to take decisions on critical business tasks based on available information.
Flexibility in working in shifts and working hours.
Graduation in any stream. Should have completed B2 Certification in German language.
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline