Where: St Julian (Malta)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with a comprehensive three week training course specifically tailored to aid you in your new job as Customer Service Specialist. All we ask is that you meet the following criteria
- Fluent in Norwegian, with an excellent command of English
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a strong customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail
- Thrive in working in a fast pasted, target-driven environment
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a busy team
- Possess strong all round understanding of basic computer software, especially Word and Excel
The following are a distinct advantage, but not essential for the role
- Proficiency in any additional languages
- A minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
- Previous gaming experience
- Working knowledge of online payment processing
- Have proven work experience in using live chat
We will help you achieve your set goals through the provision of ongoing training and development and regular review sessions to ensure you are on the right path.
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to provide such details at this stage, we can confirm that we do offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Our benefits include a discretionary annual performance bonus, premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address), and a generous company contribution into a private pension scheme every month.
We have an Employee Assistance Programme where you receive complimentary and confidential support from professionals who offer independent advice 24/7. To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training.
We also offer a lunch voucher of €5.25 daily. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. As an advocate of work life balance, we offer PIA; an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training (to name a few that our people have used this towards).