Where: Montreal (Canada)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What will your typical day look like?
As a customer experience champion, you will make customers happy by carefully listening to their needs and helping them find a solution. Specifically, you will:
- Liaise between clients and partners to resolve light complexity issues via phone and email.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensure a high degree of customer service and a positive experience
- Support your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participate in company events, and in weekly team meetings
What you will need
- Fluent in Spanish-English (bilingual)
- Professional working proficiency in English (Training and Tools are in English)
- Interest for arts and the entertainment industry
- Dynamic, passionate and caring personality
- Customer service experience
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Available Monday to Sunday from 11:30PM TO 6:30AM.