Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- • Assist business users, by email, with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy;
- • Repair basic product issues;
- • Use diagnostic tools;
- • Advise on company information;
- • Follow protocol and adhere to guidelines;
- • Achieve and maintain fully satisfactory performance.
- • Valid Work permit for Portugal or Union European Citizenship;
- • Native Arabic and fluent in English (at least B2 level is mandatory);
- • Previous Social Media Engagement Experience (preferred);
- • Excellent written communication skills: grammar, sentence structure and spelling;
- • Ability to learn new applications quickly;
- • Positive attitude and team spirit.