Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Research, Analysis, Problem-Solving & Build
- Identify business needs through research and analysis.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on Workday solutions. Provide guidance and recommendations on system functionality and design to meet business needs
- Perform Workday administrative functions including security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, integrations and upgrades.
- Partner with People Operations, Business users and drive business requirement gathering, business process review, project management, testing, training, documentation development and communication.
- Feasibility and Impact assessment for scalable system improvements.
- Participate in regular reviews and prioritization of Workday projects
- Issue management (uploads, tickets, backlog priorities)
- Configure design solutions in the system ensuring they meet business user needs
- Own customer issues from beginning-to- end resolution.
- Develop plans to mitigate and avoid future system issues.
- Responsible for driving HR Data Quality.
Validation & Testing
- Understand the downstream/end-to-end impacts of Workday changes on WD processes and other downstream systems, ensuring appropriate parties are included.
- Ensure design solutions are validated/tested (post-configuration), to confirm the design is working as planned, downstream impact is minimised and additional problems are not inadvertently resulting from the change.
- Impact assessment, system testing for new Workday releases and other testing cycles.
- Perform testing and analysis to ensure the system meets or exceeds end-user requirements and standards and deployment
- Research integration failures, perform root cause analyses, and report back to management and business leaders.
- Analyse, understand and share learnings from peer groups, Workday Community and previous cycles to build strong knowledge of the product.
- Drive knowledge sharing with relevant business users
- Minimum 3 years of recent Workday configuration experience in (HCM Core, Security, Absences, Time-Tracking)
- Knowledge of various Workday Modules. e.g. HCM, Compensation, Performance, Absence, Talent, Time tracking
- Integrations skills:
- Document transformation
- Experience with Workday Studio
- Knowledge of XSLT, JSON, Java, Xpath
- Core Connectors
- Good understanding of web services
- Excellent understanding of HR Processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Customer oriented with excellent communication skills and a strong business sense.
- A go-getter, self-motivator who dives in and thrives in a constantly changing environment.
- Problem solving, innovative and results driven
- Eager to learn from both positive and negative results through cycles of implementation.
- Passionate about HCM products and a passion to learn and mature the product.
- Open minded team player, Adaptable and flexible when dealing with competing priorities.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others.