Where: Linköping (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Work with design for from small interface details to large, strategic business initiatives
- Iterate and build testable prototypes, validate these with users and customers
- Work closely with developers throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the product
- Lead and run customer interviews and usability testing
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, for example as UI, UX or product designer
- Combination of analytical and hands-on problem-solving skills
- Relevant degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Interaction Design or similar – or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with UX design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, html, ccs, js etc.) and other design and presentation tools
- Self-starter with the ability to operate under minimal direction.
- A strong personal drive to deliver results by finding new solutions together with your team while having fun at work.
To succeed in this role, you are a business oriented and customer focused person. You prefer to work with details, you have an analytical mind set and you are solution focused. Furthermore, you are a strong team player who prefer to collaborate. Your social skills will be appreciated in this position.
Medius values work/life balance and a collaborative work environment for our employees, a team-oriented atmosphere in a global company.