Where: Tampere (Finland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Responsibilities; In this role you will….
- set and deliver retail marketing strategy inc. rolling out co-marketing programs to support brand and business objectives, and deliver superior customer experience
- manage EMEA in-store POP program and help to amend the concepts to local market where needed
- shape and implement a coherent brand identity for PopSockets in the retail space
- create and coordinate required sales support material / collateral, presentations and educate internal and external stakeholders
- work collaboratively with EMEA marketing and brand team, sales and retail / wholesale partners and agency when developing go to market strategies for existing and new product launches and brand campaigns for successful consumer communication
- be the creator of opportunities for national / international trade-shows, public facing guerrilla marketing tactics, pop up events and consumer events
- align with the annual marketing calendar and support the overall GTM plans and brand campaigns with lower funnel consumer activations
- secure business rationale, KPI’s and PL with efficient quarterly budget management and allocation. Obtain and compare quotes, issue PO’s and ensure projects are invoiced and paid based on budget allocation.
- lead the preparation of briefs and work back schedules
- align on the set KPI’s and deliver on the EMEA dashboard with regular updates over the performance to the management team
- Minimum 2 years of proven track record for developing innovative retail-specific marketing programs and engaging consumer event activations while understanding today’s complex marketing disciplines
- Experience with preparing project briefs, work back schedules and production interlocks across stakeholders
- Bachelor or master degree in marketing, sales or related
- Pay attention to detail with the ability to get things done
- Work well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Manages time exceptionally well, plans and executes multiple projects, and balances priorities
- Ability to think strategically and creatively with confidence and speed in execution
- Strong interpersonal skills
- You have excellent written and oral English skills.
- French, German, Spanish or Italian language excellence is appreciated.
- Knowledge of printing, material features and event construction are beneficial
- Ability to travel occasionally / when needed