Where: Paris (France)
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
Part of the top 5 European digital gaming companies, we provide millions of players with the ability to express their passion for Sport and Horse-
racing betting, Poker and Casino & Games. For every product, we think websites, mobile websites and native apps and our constant goal is to make them simple, innovative and entertaining.
We aspire to hire the best talents in the industry, who’ll help us constantly innovate for our clients and offer best-in-class products!
- You have full responsibility to manage our App / Web content for the Betclic Brand in the HUNGARIAN market;
- You write and manage engaging campaign : mobile pushs, e-mail or all sort of content (newsletters, landing page, onsite banners );
- You manage community management on social media, with the support of the Social Media team;
- You also translate English copy / content from other team (product, ux / ui ) to HUNGARIAN;
- You work with the creative team to execute ideas through multi-channel;
- You produce brand communications that not only follows the guidelines and tone of voice, but appeals to our customers and inspires action;
- You master A / B-testing of copy and content, analyzing and reporting results and advising changes for optimization;
- You are the warrant of the Betclic tone of voice and relevancy for the HUNGARIAN market;
- You actively work with the Brand team and other departments on a daily basis (CRM, Studio, CS, Trading ).
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar B2C experience (content manager, CRM, communication );
- You are a sports fan above all and you have knowledge in Sportsbetting, Casino or Poker (being a customer is a plus!);
- You know the basics of HTML / CSS and Photoshop;
- You are available to work at nights and during the week-ends;
- You are well organized and know how to prioritize and work under pressure;
- You are IMPERATIVELY Fluent in HUNGARIAN & have a good level in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Brand new offices in Bordeaux, named Best city to visit in the world by Lonely Planet in 2016, and voted Best city to live in France!
- Sports activities organised at lunch time. Urban football just accross the street and plenty more to come
- Numerous trainings available (development, management, foreign languages…)
- Fruit baskets delivered twice a week !
- Holiday vouchers and participation to your cultural activities
- Meal vouchers for lunch (Chèque Déjeuner card)