Where: Berlin (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to serve our global audience.
- Write and iterate on UI text for web and mobile, including interaction flows, microcopy, and transactional emails.
- Optimize UI text throughout our web and app experience to increase engagement and conversion through A/B and user testing.
- Help define, apply, and maintain writing processes, language standards, and interaction patterns to drive consistency in GetYourGuide’s voice.
- Know our users deeply through data, user research, and customer feedback, and advocate on their behalf.
- Coach and support your colleagues in UX Writing best practice, advocating for it both within the UX team and throughout the company.
- 5+ years of experience writing digital content for global brands, including writing for translation.
- 3+ years of experience UX writing for digital products, apps, or ecommerce.
- You demonstrate an understanding of design thinking and user experience.
- You have worked with qualitative user research and in-house or remote user testing.
- English native speaker.
- You have an online portfolio showcasing relevant work. (Include link on your resume.)
- You thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- You are organized and detail-oriented, but still able to balance multiple projects at the same time.
Even better if:
- You have experience in the travel industry.