Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business areas, their deliverables and needs.
- Build and foster relationships with key players and decision makers.
- Maintain all databases, management reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain knowledge of the client and candidate markets.
- Develop knowledge of recruitment best practice, Account Management and Consultancy
- Work with a sourcing team to ensure quality supply.
- Manage candidates from initial application to first day on-site.
- Create target list to identify competitor companies and individuals within them
- Develops candidate interest for available positions and client companies
- Uses networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates
- Performs queries and searches in Applicant Tracking databases for qualified candidates
- Other administrative tasks when required
This role is based in our client’s office in Budapest.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven recruitment experience
- Fluency in Spanish and English,
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to demonstrate and take initiative
- Strong sense of urgency on all tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work under time pressure in a fast-changing environment.
- Very good organization skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel).
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Fluency in Hungarian