Where: Tallinn (Estonia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
A bit about the job
We’re looking for a talented Financial Crime Agent to join our fraud team.
What you’ll get to do
- Process fraud check reports, deep dive into suspicious transactions and take appropriate actions.
- Improve algorithms – provide input to engineers with practical description how detection rules must be adapted in order to increase their efficiency
- Prevent upcoming new risks by providing advice to new product and business development teams
- Act as 2nd level support for Ops and CS for Fraud cases
What we’re looking for
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Ability to take charge in critical situations and work on resolving problems
- Punctuality and independence with a strong attention to detail
- Proactive team player who knows how to prioritize work and are willing to get things done even if left on your own.
- Skills to recognize patterns, an eye for detail but also an ability to see the big picture and how the details fit together
- Experience working in a similar position
- Right to work in Estonia