Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
At Ecolab we find solutions for the world’s biggest problems. Around the globe, our customers trust us to keep their environments clean and safe, help them to operate efficiently and to achieve their sustainability goals.
Partnering to help solve global challenges is what we do best, and our new Customer Service Representative will join our Global Business Services team based in Budapest, Hungary.
We are looking for You if You:
- Wish to work for a Fortune 500 multinational company
- Possess the drive to deliver satisfaction to our customers
- Are able to focus on details and set priorities
- Are capable of meeting daily deadlines
- Got logical thinking and basic calculation skills
- Are ready to take responsibility and ownership
- Enjoy working in a team
A member of the Ecolab Order Support Back Office Team is a vital partner in delivering satisfaction to Ecolab customers in a sustainable and profitable manner. The role delivers value to our customers and therefore our company by:
- Accurately enter all chemical and standard equipment orders with transactional efficiency as per the defined process, meeting daily shipping cut-off times (Ecolab) and service level agreements.
- Manage order exceptions
- Build & maintain mutually beneficial, friendly but professional relationship with local customer service Front Office teams.
- Follow up on missing order information or other general inquiries and requests with the local Front Office team.
- Adjust delivery dates accordingly, when necessary.
- Escalate technical issues.
What we need from You is:
- Min. intermediate written and oral Danish
- Min. intermediate English
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills (especially in written)