Where: Cork (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
This is a great opportunity to join Kerry Business Services (KBS) is based in Charleville, Co Cork and manages the financial processes for Kerry EMEA. The Centre has grown to become highly efficient and consistent in delivering financial end to end process optimisation for sites across Europe. Our multilingual and customer focused employees concentrate on supplying cost effective, compliant and value add services to ensure sustainable growth for Kerry.
The day to day role will include:
- Account ManagementOwnership of overdue invoices relating to a specific portfolio of customers.
- Debt ManagementCustomer interaction and follow up using Daily Worklist
Action Blocked Orders as soon as the report is issued
Issue account statements
Dispute Rejections to be followed up with customer until repayment has been made.
- Debt ReportingRun KPI reports
Monthly Reports – Update and analyse reports
Weekly Reports – Update and analyse reports.
- Fluent Italian
- Minimum of 6 months credit controller experience in a busy Accounts Receivable Department
- Excellent numeric and accuracy skills
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Work on own initiative, recognising potential problems and seeking solutions
- Work under pressure whilst remaining calm and patient
- Excel and SAP experience.