Where: Poznan (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What is the Payroll team responsible for?
- Performs all payroll duties including processing, validating payroll data prior to submitting to the payroll provider, review and audit of output reports, payslips, final reports etc.
- Utilizes fundamental customer service skills for response to general inquiries related to company and payroll policies, benefits and procedures.
- Understands company time policies; ability to track and review absence records such as sickness, holidays; calculate overtime-, sickness-, holidays payments, preparing and reviewing the accruals.
- Reviews, reconciles and audits various payroll data and files.
- Assists in creating and updating procedural payroll changes including implementation and testing of new processes and systems.
- Acts as the principle contact for employees, payroll vendors and other customers for the payrolls assigned
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Min 1-2 years payroll experience required
- Requires a bachelor’s degree
- Up to date knowledge of statutory legislation (payroll, working time, holidays, sickness)
- Good knowledge of excel, exposure to various payroll software packages would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Fluent English
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong team work spirit
- Experience of more complex organizations especially with International or multi-site complexity would be advantageous
- Experience of working with external payroll providers preferably
- A recognized Payroll Qualification would be advantageous but not required