Where: Krakow (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full time
Clicck here to apply in English
What would I be doing?
In addition to demonstrating sales and business development expertise, our Inside Sales Representatives have additional responsibilities, including:
• Contacting existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis
• Consulting with clients to provide the best solution for their business goal
• Building customer relationships and managing accounts while increasing program revenue
• Developing accounts and growing strategic relationships
• Using existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals
• Processing orders set by the customer regularly
• Other related duties as assigned.
What’s in it for me?
• A Competitive base salary + Bonus based on sales performance
• One month paid training on digital advertising
• Flexible hours
• End of quarter company events
• Partial language course reimbursement program
• Friendly multicultural environment.
• Dental Coverage
• Health Insurance
• Multisport Card
• A Micro Kitchen with soft drinks, salads, sandwiches and snacks available
• Relocation package (only for Candidates outside Poland)
A successful Inside Sales Representatives will have a strong desire to exceed expectations, sales targets and display an interest in learning everything about Digital advertising.
Additionally you will need:
• To be highly motivated and goal-oriented
• Ability to speak, read and write fluent Hungarian
• Ability to speak, read and write fluent English
• 4 year degree required
• Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment
• Capable of taking direction well
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
• Knowledge of MS Excel and Office and basic use of voicemail and electronic mail systems