Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do?
- Monitoring customers’ accounts and identifying outstanding balances due for collection
- Contacting (by email, phone calls) the customers with open receivables due for payment
- Helping resolving potential issues
- Influencing customers, negotiating and building long term business relationships
- Cooperating closely with other teams (customer service, sales, finance managers)
- Reporting & Documenting collection activities in designed tool
– Basic qualifications
What we do expect from you?
- Fluent Arabic (oral and written)
- Very good English (written and oral)
- 2 to 4 years of experience in OTC process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and oral)
- Very strong ownership and responsibility for the assigned activities
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Team work skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Positive and target-oriented approach
- Eagerness to develop knowledge and skills in the areas of accounting and process management
- MS Office (Excel) skills would be an asset
- Experience in Accounts Receivable Team would be an advantage (but is not required)