Where: Sofia (Bulgaria)
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Day-to-day management of client relationships, serving as the point of accountability and ensuring responsiveness to assigned client needs;
* Coordinate internal communications of client needs to appropriate departments and provide responses back to the clients in a timely manner;
* Build strong partnerships with clients and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor;
* Answer incoming calls, identifying problems quickly and resolving them to provide the best possible outcome for the customer.
Requirements and necessary skills
* Excellent skills in English and Czech or Turkish, Romanian,Hungarian,Russian,Swedish;
* Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking skills;
* Project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities;
* Experience in Customer Service or Account Management role.
* Excellent salary;
* Career progression and great office location;
* Full-time assignment;
* International working environment.