Where: New York (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are seeking a seasoned Customer Experience Specialist to join Daniel Wellington’s global Social Media team from our Americas headquarters in New York. Our brand and our social media channels are growing rapidly, and we are searching for someone who would like to grow together with us. Someone who is eager to foster engagement in a large, diverse online community and find new ways to provide incredible customer experiences over social media.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Interacting all day, everyday with our customers and community of followers on social media. Creating an unparalleled experience – the Daniel Wellington Way – for everyone who comes into contact with us. Embodying the DW brand voice and mission to communicate as the brand publicly and privately. Working with various departments across our global offices to solve problems and align on company-wide initiatives.
This is a role where you will get to use your communication/writing skills, passion for service, and deep understanding of the social media landscape to contribute to developing our truly global brand.
Daily tasks include:
· Working with a global team to monitor and respond to our social inbox
· Troubleshooting customers’ issues and assisting them before and after a purchase
· Providing customers with information about our brand, products, services, and policies
· Spotting trends and reporting on social performance
WHAT YOU’RE SKILLED AT:
· Your positivity is infectious
· You have great judgment (especially when under pressure)
· Driven to achieve your individual goals
· Working as a team to achieve goals
· You’re a fast typer!
· Written & verbal communication at 100%
· Creative and analytic thinking
· Keeping a fast pace
· Having fun!
WHO YOU ARE:
· You enjoy working on an ever-growing team
· 2+ years of Customer Experience/Service experience (experience in fashion is a plus!)
· You want to contribute new ideas and help us elevate our customer experience across all platforms
· Previous work with social media is not required but a definite plus, as is the ability to speak one (or more) of the following languages fluently- Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Vietnamese
· We move fast – you will need to have the desire to do the same and stay flexible
· You accept any and every challenge put in front of you and you have a determination to achieve them
· You understand the connection between the support you give and how it contributes to our e-commerce business and overall brand image.