Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Wor: Full time
Click here to apply in English
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do:
As Junior AP Accountant, you will support our Clients in Accounts Payable invoicing process in their financial systems. Key responsibilities may include:
- Booking invoices in accordance with defined processes and client’s requirements
- Processing documents in a timely manner
- Monitoring the payables, reconciling the balances with suppliers
- Supporting audits (documents, queries)
- Preparing Month End Close reports
- Maintaining regular relationship with suppliers and client
– Basic qualifications
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent Hungarian and English
- Knowledge of other foreign languages will be an asset
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- High degree of interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to organize the responsibilities
- Experience in a similar position will be an asset
- Education in Finance and/or Accounting will be an asset
- Good operational knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (SAP, Oracle) will be an asset
What we can offer:
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, MyBenefit, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment