Where: Mumbai (India)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The Financial Analyst is responsible for performing daily corridor currency retail rate monitoring and changing of margins where appropriate to ensure MG competitiveness.
- Daily gathering and collating of competitor and MG retail rates from agreed
- Review MG positioning vis a vis competitors
- Change margins as required in a timely manner
- Develop strong relationships with key regional contacts to find new sources of
information and to inform them of changes
- Maintain data regarding changes
- Provide input and support as required on ad hoc initiatives
- No prior financial planning and analysis experience required.
- Any prior FP&A or accounting experience a plus.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Economics.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, capable of combining logic, judgement and attention to detail, with a view of the wider picture.
- Good commercial and business acumen. Need to take ownership and understand the implications of what they are undertaking. Not simply process driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with colleagues and agents across all disciplines. Ability to convey decisions to others in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Will be highly accurate and organised – strong attention to detail is paramount.
- Able to produce detailed work to a high standard, within tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Self motivated, flexible and committed; seeks to continually improve processes and ways of working.
- Strong command of English language (written and spoken). Additional major languages highly desirable (especially French/Spanish/Arabic)
- Flexible approach to hours of work.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.