Where: Cork (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Do you love to solve problems and delight customers? The world’s best products come with the world’s best customer support. Credible troubleshooting and quick resolution are just part of the equation — we want our customers to be happy with every interaction they have with us. Whether you’re helping them get started or finding answers to their questions about their recent order, you’re ready to share knowledge and provide extraordinary assistance. You gain happiness from bringing resolution and insight to each customer, elevating his or her relationship with Apple. Do you think you would be doing phenomenal with us ? If so we would love to hear from you.
- Your are fluent in English and French
- You will need to be flexible in the role as we may need you to regularly rotate through different technical specialities and skill sets
- You will have to be able to grow with change as products evolve
- Having 1-2 years customer service/sales, consumer retail, or contact centre experience would be an advantage
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- Strong customer focus and can make decisions quickly.
- Ability to deliver amazing customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.