Where: Bergen (Norway)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail, mark the subject “Sales Director”
NordicNeuroLab is a supplier of medical technology for advanced neuro imaging. We are the global leader within functional MRI (fMRI). All our software and hardware products are developed and produced at our HQ in Bergen. Customers are hospitals, research institutions world-wide in addition to leading MRI manufacturers such as Siemens and GE. NordicNeuroLab currently employs just over 50 people, its HQ is based in Bergen, Norway with subsidiaries in the US and Korea.
NordicNeuroLab is searching for a Sales Director to lead our sales force. As a manufacturer and supplier of advanced medical technology our customers are hospitals and research institutions world-wide. Sales personnel are located throughout our main markets in the US, Europe and Asia. In addition to a direct sales team, NordicNeuroLab also sell via distributors and partners. The Sales Director’s main responsibility is to make sure that the company fulfills sales targets.
- Ensure that the direct sales team and our distributors reach sales targets.
- Develop and evaluate sales plans.
- Continuously monitor sales performance and provide coaching/ support where necessary.
- Perform regular visits to customers together with sales personnel to understand market characteristics and behavior of sales representative.
- Set budget, price policies and sales objectives in cooperation with the CFO.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining pricelists in cooperation with CFO and sales personnel.
- Plan, identify and participate in international conferences and workshops.
- Enable sales personnel and distributors/partners to perform beyond expectations.
- Responsible for promoting usage of the company’s CRM tool and make sure it stays relevant.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining incentive systems in cooperation with the CFO.
- Ensure that sales and marketing operations are aligned with the company strategy.
- Maintain procedures related to sales processes.
- Reports to CEO.
- BA or master’s degree in marketing, business, biomedical engineering or other relevant
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from B2B sales, preferably within the healthcare sector.
- Passionate about B2B sales, sales techniques and sales coaching.
Energetic, enthusiastic, structured and trustworthy with the ability to think strategically.
- English fluency written and verbal, in addition, German and French language skills will be beneficial.