Where: Munich (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As the Programming Editorial Assistant at DAZN you will be responsible for writing articles to accompany all our live and post produced sports content.
This role will be the key liaison between our production, operations and marketing teams ensuring we are giving customers the correct detail around our sports content.
You’ll also have the opportunity to create post produced highlights and pieces for the live production of our events.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Ensuring that all available content is displayed on the site and is consistent with our English localization
- Working closely with our Central Content team to ensure all articles are produced and written on time and in our brand style
- Including relevant and exciting images to the fixture that you are writing to help customers visually understand the content they are accessing
- Creating highlights of most of our sports content for our product and all our connected clients
- Preparing content for our live production in accordance with the respective league producers
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluent in written and spoken Italian and English languages
- Excellent knowledge of worldwide sports in general, major players and teams
- Ability to multitask across several projects and setup delivery method to a strict timeframe to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and to client satisfaction
- Knowledge of editing platforms and an understanding of formats and audio configurations
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Basic understanding of Content Management processes and delivery platforms
- Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity
- Experience in writing basic journalistic articles