Where: St Julian (Malta)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The aim of the Payment Services Analyst role is to assist the Group in ensuring that a consistently high level of service is provided to the Group’s customers in respect of the processing of all customer payments, in addition to providing accurate and efficient responses to all customer queries based on templates approved and provided by the Group.
- Liaise directly with the Group’s players and payment processors via email to assist with queries and to solve payments-related problems, providing fast, accurate and thorough responses to numerous e-mails per shift in English and Portuguese using pre-approved templates.
- Process and oversee the smooth and efficient operations of the payment processor(s) to ensure that the Groups’ player’s transactions are processed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Interact with other parts of the Group to provide necessary support and solve e-mail queries that need direct enquiry of the processor’s systems as well as handle any escalated player inquiries.
- Liaise with the necessary personnel and departments of third party payment processing companies engaged by the Group on routine issues.
- Ensure that the Group’s system is updated accordingly and the output/results recorded accurately to facilitate checking that the actual amounts are received or paid to the relevant Group bank accounts.
- Ensure that you meet, or better, targets set by the Group for dealing with their customer’s payment requests.
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with a comprehensive three-week training course specifically tailored to aid you in your new job as Payments Services Analyst. All we ask is that you meet the following criteria
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail
- Excellent command of professional writing
- Self-motivated, able to work as part of a busy team
- Ability to work in a high-volume work environment
- A strong all round understanding of basic computer software especially Word and Excel
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and organizational skills
- Must already have work permit or legal status that allows to live and work in Malta
The following credentials are a distinct advantage, but not essential for the role
- An interest and knowledge of online gaming industry
- Additional languages are an asset
We will help you achieve your set goals through the provision of ongoing training and development and regular review sessions to ensure you are on the right path.