Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
This will be your future role:
You will be an Assistant to Accenture top management from France. In this position you organize and administer the daily agenda of the managers so that it is meaningful and feasible, taking into account individual personal needs and wishes of the managers. You communicate with the managers and other internal stakeholders or external clients via email, chat or phone. You are expected to bring in your creativity and critical thinking, and to proactively identify what can be the customers’ needs.
You will perform activities such as:
- Organizing travel arrangements (flight tickets, train tickets, hotel, taxi, rental car, visa administration)
- Organizing meetings, calls, conferences, videoconferences with both internal and external parties
- Proactive work with the managers’ calendars to discover changing needs, and to suggest solutions to them
- Follow up and follow through on any outstanding topics to ensure that the daily agenda will work out as planned
- Administrative tasks related to the agenda, such as document production, control of itineraries/invoices, registration for trainings, and other business-related topics
You don’t need any special education, we will train you on all our processes. As the team is being established your role will be to build the knowledge base, network, and relationships “on the go” to create a stable and functional support model. You will be able to improve your MS Office skills, especially Outlook skills. You will also have a chance to build your career path within a Fortune 500 company.
This is what you already have:
- You feel comfortable when communicating in French (B2/C1) and English (B2), both in writing and speaking.
- Usage of PC is a common practice for you, you are keen to learn using new technologies.
- You are not shy to talk and have good communication skills.
- You understand and practice the Customer Care principles.
- You have the ability to view situations holistically, are able to assess them critically, and you are able to make decisions on behalf of others.
- Accuracy and high level of attention to detail are your strengths