Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
Customer service employee – to handle our Norwegian market International company located in Barcelona
Plato Group is a market leading supplier of promotional products in Europe and the parent company of our brands Promotiv, IGO and Compacon.
Our company is growing and we are looking to expand our IGO team with a Norwegian or Swedish speaking customer service employee to our Nordic office. You will join our NordUK team in modern offices with an inspiring atmosphere located in Barcelona.
As customer service employee for Norway it is important that you can communicate both verbally and in writing in Norwegian (or Swedish), preferably with knowledge of the Norwegian market. The main tasks of the customer service role is to handle the daily contact to our customers, follow up on ongoing orders and complaints, to ensure a satisfying customer journey. Your role will be an important piece to the puzzle, and to manage the different tasks it is important that you are structured, structured, outgoing and proactive.
For you to enjoy the position we picture that you…
- Have experience from similar role (preferred, but not crucial)
- Are proactive and can work independent, with respect for deadlines
- Are driven by good quality and satisfied customers
- Have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Are willing to «pull up your sleeves» when needed
- An attractive work place where you will be a part of an ambitious, NordUK (Nordic and UK/IE) customer service team. A good fixed salary with possibility for individual bonus, and a nice office environment in the central part of Barcelona.
- Full time employment of 40 hours/ week between 8 and 18 Monday to Friday. There will also be possibility for development and growth within the company.