Where: Würzburg (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Customer Care Help Desk (Service Desk) Representative (f/m)
Our Customer Care Representatives at our Help Desk are the first point of contact for our customers and provide front-line support via phone, fax or email for all assigned product lines (which may include all or some of the following: Cardiac Safety, Respiratory and/or ePRO). In addition, they may troubleshoot transmission or other equipment usage problems and handle re-supply and report requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Obtain demographic and visit information for all incoming calls for assigned product lines and resolve any outstanding issues within 24 hours of the receipt of the call.
- Enter Data and maintain accurate and complete client, site and patient information in the database.
- Assist client with any problems with equipment, hook-up, or transmission. Escalate unachievable issues to Supervisor/Manager/Project Manager.
- Report specific clinical irregularities to the Supervisor/Manager/Project Manager.
- Monitor fax failures and assure prompt delivery of information to the site.
- Assist in the resolution of queries and report requests for related products processed in the used clinical application/program.
- Report any malfunction of business related systems to Supervisor/Manager/IT.
- Maintain production metrics as defined by Customer Care Management.
- Receive phone calls, faxes, emails or other communications from clients requesting assistance. Evaluate the situation and provide rapid resolution to the issue.
- Work closely with on-site and remote management by responding to and resolving customer inquiries and request for technical information.
- Provide recommendations for service set-up, usage and troubleshooting.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform other job duties as trained and assigned.
- Assume other job responsibilities as directed by the Supervisor or other Customer Care Management.
- At least 6 months call center/help desk experience preferred. Two years of IT help desk or other IT support experience is a plus
- Available to work all shifts.
- Strong technical aptitude required.
- Demonstrate superior Customer Service Skills; prior Help Desk experience strongly preferred.
- Multi-lingual skills are strongly preferred. English is mandatory and other preferred languages are Japanese, Spanish and French.
- Previous experience working with or knowledge of pharmaceutical, clinical or medical devices preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in resolve issues.
- Exercise patience and display Customer Service skills in difficult situations and demonstrate the ability to diffuse potentially stressful situations for ERT clients.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; able to speak well and represent ERT in a professional manner.
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools.