Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
• Support local Client and Sales Support teams (C&SS) and Alliances Sales Directors in resale opportunities.
• Support on Quote-Purchase-Invoice lifecycle (quoting, ordering, logistics, services, invoicing); creating/maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction in all client related situations; following all applicable resale policies. Identify and escalate any issue as appropriate; Work to gain knowledge about the client’s business and relevant processes (e.g. procurement) and document information.
• Manage vendor portals for deal registrations.
• Process of approval and support purchase orders in SAP and Ariba application
• Manage final invoicing activities required to get payment from clients; Investigate and resolve Accounts Payable invoices issues,
• Work effectively with third party Alliances Partners facilitating the delivery of our resale capabilities/offerings including logistics; deal execution, maintenance renewal and/or resale services.
– Basic qualifications
• Able to quickly absorb new information regarding clients/projects/processes and tools.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work well with all levels of management, staff, other team members, outside clients and vendors.
• Advanced multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to independently solve problems and make recommendations.
• Excellent follow-up skills.
Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years of order management / accounting experience
Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel applications.
Advanced/basic knowledge of SAP
Advanced/basic knowledge of Ariba
Advanced level of English