Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
EMEA Deal Support Specialist – License and Maintenance Software – English and Hungarian Job
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Software Contracting Department in Prague acts as a Deal Support Center for Account Executives all over the EMEA and MEE region and supports them with Contract Creation, Deal Approval & Shaping as well as various activities, which are all in close connection to a Software License Deal. The Team supports and processes small customers, midmarket enterprises or large corporations. The full product portfolio of SAP software is our daily business, no matter if it’s our longtime served OnPremise area or our new generation- the Cloud. The company’s pulse is palpable in the Deal Support area.
• Review and Approve Deals for SAP Customers and Partners:
• Create contracts for submission to SAP’s existing and potential new customers: Responsible for drafting, modifying and finalizing contracts and/or licensing agreements, including new and add-on business for software and services including consulting, maintenance and training.
• Contract Validation: Cross-collaborate closely with international Sales, Pricing, and Revenue Recognition teams in the local market units during the drafting and negotiation process. Verify customer, user and pricing information provided by Account Executive with Pricing team, and work with the Revenue Recognition team to ensure final business and contract terms to prevent revenue deferrals.
• Customer Support/Administration: Monitor contract cancellation dates, trial agreement dates, as well as provide contract amendments for non-revenue generating issues (Terminations, Maintenance Transfers etc.).
• Review, interpret and confirm contracts terms and conditions, and verify compliance with internal policies and external regulations such as SOX.
• Actively contribute to on time processing of customer sales orders into SAP systems.
• Answering internal and external queries within Service Level Agreement
• Anticipate issues and initiate actions to resolve them using professional judgment and concepts, company policies and procedures
• Independently drive efficiency and process improvements. Support on projects, reporting and monitoring activities.
• Archiving and maintaining all contractual documentation
• Active quarter-end and year-end close deal support to the sales community in a highly dynamically driven environment
• Preferably at least 1 year experience with software licensing or Deal Support
• Working experience within a shared service center environment (preferred)
• Experience with SAP systems is a plus
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Bachelor´s degree in Law or Economics is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Team player
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and with strong follow-up skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and solve problems with little direct supervision
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, word and Outlook)